Interested in attending a service or study, we welcome you! Come worship the Lord with us! He is worthy of our worship and praise! We worship God to bring Him glory, but worship is for us too! Through worship we see God, His power, His strength, His majesty, His mercy, His steadfast LOVE, His great sacrifice for us – His Son Jesus Christ!
The Bible clearly states Christians are expected to come together in fellowship. Hebrews 10:24-25 states “And let us take thought of how to spur one another on to love and good works, not abandoning our own meetings, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging each other, and even more so because you see the day drawing near.”
At Piperton Baptist Church, we gather together to worship the Lord, to minister and encourage each other, to grow as disciples, and to prepare to go and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please join us!
We worship together each Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. Come worship with us!
- 9:30 am Sunday School for Adults and Children
- 10:30 am Morning Worship Service & Children’s Church (K – 3rd grade)
- 5:30 pm Fellowship Dinner (except for the summer break)
- 6:30 pm Kids Bible Study (More…)
- 6:30 pm Youth Bible Study
- 6:30 pm Adult Bible Study
If you need directions to the church, Click Here!